Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Lament of the text-only post

Yet again, it is obvious that I need a digital camera, or really, any camera with me at all times. I’m walking across campus today when I see a guy in a full-on Donatello costume. Not the Renaissance sculptor mind you, the Ninja Turtle. Best part? He was carrying a backpack, as you do when you are a Ninja Turtle working towards that degree in, social work? Philosophy? Civil engineering? Hmm, should have asked him.

Then, within the next minute, I encountered the biggest, corkscrewiest white afro I’ve ever seen and then a girl with beautiful, vibrant purple hair. Purple-hair Girl actually threw a “see that?” look over her shoulder at me, apparently also impressed by Huge White ‘Fro Guy.

No camera, no pics. Dang.

3 comments:

  1. Good lord, I think we were walking around in the same area at the same time.

    Dan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you get pictures, Dan?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kay and I were wandering around taking pictures, but I had already run out of film by then.

    Dan

    ReplyDelete