Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Late to the 7-11 Pumpkin Spice Latte party

So I was all het up to proclaim the fakey goodness that is the 7-11 Pumpkin Spice Latte, but I see that it's been noted all over the web. Nevertheless, it is unnatural and delicious. I will probably drink at least one a week for awhile.

NB: If you get one, be sure to taste it before buying. My roommate was annoyed to discover that the Pumpkin Spice was missing and she had merely a regular latte, but only after she was home.

This brings up the point that the Pumpkin Spice fluid/pack/cartridge is loaded into the machine separately. Now I need to find out who is the supplier for 7-11 Pumpkin Spice. I would just send them an email, but of course they want all your info (address, phone number, demographics) and that ain't happening. Though of course it could result in coupons for free Pumpkin Spice lattes. Hmm...

3 comments:

  1. I am also a pumpkin spice addict. I am lucky enough to have some sweet people working at my local 7-11 who have noticed my er, problem and befriended me. They say it's not a big seller so they sold me about half a bag of the powder they had left for $2 rather than put it in the machine! Sweet! They said the machine just mixes it with steamed milk. I have a tassimo machine @ home and use either the latte or cappucino disks to mix up the powder in. The bag of powder had the 7-11 stamp right on it, so whereever they get it, it's packaged just for them. They said they'd order me some more bags!! Maybe you just have to talk real sweet to your local clerks and you can get the same deal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh geez after posting I noticed your original blog is only 6 years old...maybe you have moved on in your life or are currently in a pumpkn spice rehab facility!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually I'm still a pumpkin spice latte fan. I'll be trying this come October. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete