Thursday, October 07, 2004

Funniest thing all week

Today in my Nutrition class, the professor was lecturing on obesity. He had just mentioned the social implications of obesity, when he posed one of his questions for the class.

Professor: What's the cruelest animal on Earth?

-silence-

Some Guy: Wolverine?

I died, as did the girl next to me. We were sniggling for minutes. I mean, whatthefuck?! If he was clever enough to pull that off while perfectly impersonating an idiot's voice, my hat is off to him (if I wore a hat, which I don't). I doubt it though.

The professor faltered for a moment but saved him by offering that wolverines were really more irritable than anything before making his point that it was children.

Man I wish I had that on tape. Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment